George Nicholson

Under "Troubleshoot PivotTable reports" in Help, it specifically states:

"Cell borders aren't retained Microsoft Excel does not keep cell borders
when you change the layout or refresh the report."

....so, I'd try to find a visual format to use in place of cell borders that
Excel *will* retain...

HTH,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"Jaye" wrote in message
In my pivot table report, I want to have a certain cell border format, but
every time I refresh, the format is gone. I've already checked to make
sure
that the 'Preserve formatting' box is checked, and I tried using the
'enable
selection' but still, no formatting. Can someone please help me?