Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Eckart[_2_] Martin Eckart[_2_] is offline

Default Macro: Excel 2000 does not work, XP does...

That is exactly what was wrong!
Thanks to Brad and Leo,

Martin

"Brad" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Looking at the properties of the queryTable object in
Excel 2000, I didn't see a
property "WebDisableRedirections". That must be a new
thing in 2003.

Try commenting that guy out.

HTH.
-Brad