Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R-Enemy R-Enemy is offline

Default Macros work on my computer but not another???

Everything runs just fine on my home computer but when I
take it to the office I have errors. Both machines have
XL2002. There seems to be three major problems:
1. Creating my own menu bar. This is done with
workbook_open.
2. Creating a Calendar. I have a form with the caledar
object and it says it can't load it.
3. Running a For.Each.Next. loop. It seems like
the "Each" command isn't recognized.

What differences could I have? Both machines have
OfficeXP, WinXP Pro.
Once again, everything runs perfect on my home computer.

Thanks to all that can help.