Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_7_] Paul B[_7_] is offline

Default New to macros

Dwaine, For info on getting started with Macros visit David McRithchie's
site here

Paul B
Using Excel 97 & 2000

"Dwaine" wrote in message
Hello, I was wondering if there are some sites or places I can go to get

some training or help with designing macros? I have never designed any and
I have several reports that are going to need some built in. Are there any
good websites, books, or classes that will help out a newbie?

Thanks

Dwaine
York International