Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Visual Basic Code

Robert,

This adds 5 option buttons

For i = 1 To 5
With ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
Set oCtl = .Add(ClassType:="Forms.OptionButton.1", _
Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False, _
Left:=500, _
Top:=60 * i, _
Width:=200, _
Height:=32)
oCtl.Object.Caption = "Option " & CStr(i)
End With
Next i

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Robert Couchman" wrote in
message ...
Hi,
I am currently working on a project to transfer application forms to a

spread sheet, so far i have been able to add all data, but i am looking for
a piece of program that will allow me to use a group of radio boxes (option
boxes) to output a number rather than having the same number of cells and
true only apearing in one of them.

thank you,

Robert Couchman