Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Tjia John Tjia is offline

Default SetFocus in user form

Thanks to all! The .SelStart = 0, .SelLength = Len(.Text) code is
great.

Dennis, I tried your code, but VBA didn't accept the .SendKeys{LEFT}.
I saw something once that was the equivalent of a Tab command in the
userform, i.e., set the focus on the next item in the tab order, and
then do a Shift+Tab equivalent to back up. Thanks for the reply.

(DennisE) wrote in message ...
John,

I'm not sure about the highlighting aspect of your question, but here's what
you can do to shift the insertion point to the left of the zero:

With UserForm1.TextBox1
.Text = "0"
.SetFocus
.SendKeys{LEFT}