paulonline66

Hello Norman,

I followed your instructions to the letter several times without any
success. I've pasted the values as "values", without changing any format,
and I'm unable to reformat them at all. Would this have anything to do with
the "/"?

Thanks for your assistance, I think I'm getting closer....

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Paul,

"paulonline66" wrote in message
I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!!
Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort
them properly. What to do??

With the date cells selected:

Data | Text to Columns | Next | Next | Select the Date option and Select
the DMY option in the dropdown box | Finish

---
Regards,
Norman