Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geoff Martin[_2_] Geoff Martin[_2_] is offline

Default Why does sendkeys seem to loop

Thanks for the info. I'm using text boxes in a UserForm, and didn't want to
have to save data to worksheet if I can avoid it. I'm sure there's some
convention I haven't followed. I think your suggestion will definitely come
in handy when I start modifying a "nonsense word" generator for generating
words for beginning reading practice. Thanks for the info.

--
--take out the nope to reach me--
"Joseph " wrote in message

Just an idea: if its possible for the cell to get focus (not sure if
this is limited to forms?), you could then use the Instr function to
search out and replace a specific character with the five spaces.
Alternatively, could you combine cell.parse with a merge function?
Seems a long way round.....

Just shootin the breeze on this one, if I can get some code together,
will post it.

Cheers

---