Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ali ali is offline

Default comparing columns from different sheets

Hi guys,

I've been trying to tidy up my excel and have made a huge mistake..
i've deleted 2 macros by mistake :-(

I can't remember where i got them from and all of my searches hav
yielded no results - can anyone help me please.

The user would select a column, eg column F, and then run the macro a
which point all of the column F's would be pulled from all of th
worksheets and combine them in a new sheet, allowing further analysis.

The second macro did exactly the same thing but with rows instead o
columns.

Does anyone know where i might have obtained these macros from,or eve
better can anyone show me the code (post a link).

Thanks in advance for saving my bacon guys!!