Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_8_] Nigel[_8_] is offline

Default For Robin Hammond

Hi Robin,
I picked up you reference to the progress bar class module you have
developed and downloaded it for review. More interest than for a specific
application.

From a educational perspective it shows a lot of the challenges of setting
up class modules so I was pleased to discover these.

In terms of the actual module, in my version of Excel (10 SP-2) the progress
form textbox shows a flashing edit cursor, which remains at the left of the
text box, whilst a pale grey vertical line progresses through the box (L to
R) as the demo runs. Is this correct?

It seems to me that no cursor would be better and a more positive progress
bar would be a bar extending inside the textbox from L to R.

I'm probably missing something.

Cheers
Nigel