Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default Publish to Web, Zero Values setting not saved

Maybe someone has come upon this...maybe not.....
Nothing important, just a minor annoyance.

I use the following (recorded, but it works) to "publish"
a web page:

ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add(xlSourceRange, _
"C:\DATA\WEB\NBPL\CurrTeamStandings.htm", "Standings", "$B$2:$P$64", _
xlHtmlStatic, "PoolSS_W2003_22910", "").Publish (True)

The "Standings" sheet that is being published already has the
"Zero Values" unchecked but the "published" copy doesn't.
I have to open this up in Front Page, uncheck the "Zero Values"
and save it.

Any ideas on how to retain that setting in the published copy???

Thanx,
John