Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Moving the Command Button

I don't think it's possible to trap a user's scrolling events.

What you could do is create a floating commandbar.
There's a commandbar example on my website: Collection of Buttons.
Just change the Position argument to msoBarFloating.

"alexm999 " wrote in message
I have a spread sheet which is scrolls from Column A to AV.
I have 2 very important command buttons which executes macros.

Is there a way I can get these Command Buttons to "follow" the user if
he/she scrolls either left or right?

For a better example, DHTML lets you scroll menus automatically, can
this be done in Excel?

---