Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PatFinegan[_11_] PatFinegan[_11_] is offline

Default determining coordinates for screen placement of user form

Thanks for the reference. Not sure my understanding is correct, but th
calculations seem tethered to the Application and ActiveWindow'
dimensions, as well as to a particular cell's coordinates.

I need something slightly different -- namely, the Form compatibl
coordinates of the lower right corner of the screen itself.

Purpose: 2 side-by-side or vertically positioned forms that shouldn'
run off the screen.

I can obviously figure out the conversion ratio manually, as I did i
my original post, by changing my screen resolution and experimenting
but it seems very inelegant. And doesn't help me for resolutions beyon
my monitor's maximum. I guess I can visit CompUSA and pretend I'
interested in a big monitor.

Please let me know if I've missed something. Thanks again