Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Similarly helpful AccessVB forum?

This Access forum interface looks like the Excel one you're using:

http://www.msaccessforum.com/forum/index.php?s=

Try 'Access Forms - Coding' or 'Microsoft Access Reports'

There's one named 'Access Macros / VBA' but it posts to the
microsoft.public.access.macros newsgroup. In Access, macros don't use
VBA, so you probably won't get much help there.

universal < wrote:
Hello All,

I wondered if anyone knew of a forum that came close to being as
friendly and knowledgable as this one, but for AccessVB?

I'm just started and have got myself stuck on stLinkCriteria....

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List