Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juggernath[_3_] Juggernath[_3_] is offline

Default class? Compile? XLA?

I wrote several VBA macros and functions, usually creating a module inside
some Workbook and not bothering about anything else.
I have few questions about this:
1. as I can store macro in Workbook instead of Module for a specific book,
why should I create a Module?
2. VBA Class - what is this for? - Can I really write a VBA class with its
methods and properties? (few links to tutorials are welcome)
3. XLA - i used this to store some often used functions to be accessible to
all books - Is this the right way and the only function of XLA?
4. Compile option - What really it does? Is there some compiled exe behind
the workbook?
5. Microsoft Script Editor - What can I do with MSEditor? I'm know ASP, is
it possible to make interactive XLS (on server) that is updateable from
client to server?