Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio is offline

Default Excel App "invisible" to user

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:02:30 +1100, Hank Scorpio
wrote:

DADBURN IT!!!

Do like I say, not like I do... the following block from near the end
of my original post should of course read:

' VERY IMPORTANT!! Set the property back to false
' so that you don't stuff up the user's ability to
' launch files from Explorer.

xlApp.IgnoreRemoteRequests = False

Sorry, that was lazy copying on my part. I made a last minute change
to the code and accidentally overwrote that line, then copied down the
line from the earlier part of the code, and forgot to change the value
from True to False. My bad.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *