Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oren Klaber Oren Klaber is offline

Default Setting PrintArea by using Named Ranges

Thanks Tom. That solved the problem.

Oren

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
.PrintArea = rng.Address(external:=True)

Tom Ogilvy

Oren Klaber wrote in message
I'm a newbie and I'm having difficulty assigning a named range to a
print area.

Here's my attempt but its not working. It keeps on showing the entire
worksheet as the print area. I've tried many iterations of this concept
but can't seem to solve it. Any thoughts.

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range(Application.Names("WT_Souvenir_PrintRange"))
Application.Goto Reference:=rng

Application.StatusBar = "Beginning page setup"

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$6"
.PrintArea = rng
.CenterFooter = "Childhood Memories"
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = False
End With
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview
End Sub