Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kamil[_2_] Kamil[_2_] is offline

Default Excel App "invisible" to user

Hi

I'm preparing some reports and paste them in Excel file with formatting etc. All works fine Except it takes a while and if meanwhile User decides to work in Excel too he opens the same instance of excel which my program uses to work. This disturbs program work and hangs It. ex. when program creates report and user exits Excel it shuts down entire application not bothering my program still uses it.
Can I create separate instance of Excel so staring new excel by user wouldn't interfere with mine?

Thanks for help