Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jasonsweeney[_32_] jasonsweeney[_32_] is offline

Default how do I: launch a macro if two cells do not equak one another?

John,

Lets assume Cell #1 has the value "3" in it.

Lets also assume Cell #2(different sheet) also has the value "3" i
it.

I am concerned when a user changes the value of Cell #1 to anythin
other than "3". Thus, when a user click in the cell, and changes th
value of Cell #1 to "1", I want the macro to fire once they pres
enter, or click out of the cell. Thus, I assumed Worksheet change wa
the correct event. But nothing happens in my code.....