Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jasonsweeney[_30_] jasonsweeney[_30_] is offline

Default how do I: launch a macro if two cells do not equak one another?

Its late in the day and I am frustrated not getting this simple
procedure to work:

I need a macro to fire when two cells in two different worksheets do
nto equal one another. Here is my code:

(that does not work....nothing happens at all)
_________
Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, _
ByVal Source As Range)

If Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2").Value =
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("D2").Value Then
'
Dim Msg, Style, Title, Help, Ctxt, Response, MyString
Msg = "values do not match."
Style = vbOKOnly
Title = "No Match"
Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title, Help, Ctxt)
'
'
[lauches new sub routine]
End If

Do I have the wrong event or something?!

---