Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Problem with Alan Beban's ResizeArray

Trying to use Alan Beban's Sub ResizeArray, but I can't get it to work.
There are no errors, but the final array after resizing has all empty
elements.
It goes wrong at the final bit where the altered array is assigned to the
supplied array:

MsgBox arr1(1, 2)

'goes wrong here
MyArray = arr1

MsgBox MyArray(1, 2)

MsgBox SuppliedArray(1, 2)

The first 2 messageboxes give the right value, but the third gives a blank.
The array supplied to the sub is a 2-dimensional 1-based publicly declared
variant array.
I must be making a simple mistake, but I can't see it.
Thanks for any advice.

RBS