Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OmaSteak OmaSteak is offline

Default Append Data to Table after Web Query

Hello,
I'd like to be able to build a table of stock quote data in Excel. I
can get the data from Medved's QuoteTracker which includes an HTTP
server. Using a GetLastQuote command to the HTTP server, I can get
quote data for stock symbol(s) I specify. What I'd like to do is
execute the GetLastQuote command, move down to next row in the
table/worksheet, pause for 30/60 seconds, execute the GetLastQuote
command again...and so on until I stop the macro. I'm using Excel in
Office2000. TIA for your help!
OmaSteak