Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew[_33_] Andrew[_33_] is offline

Default Kind-of extended sumif

Yes, I see it does. Thanks.

I have these formulas on a workbook as an array.

{=SUM(IF(E2:E1050,IF(E2:E10<300,E2:E10)))}

{=SUM((E2:E1050)*(E2:E10<300)*E2:E10)}

E2:E10 = 23, 300, 78, 45, 56, 700, 2,000, 55, 89.

The above formulas give an answer of 278. Both seem to work with or
but not =.

I tried this type of array formula for multiple columns before, thi
was the first time I tried it with a single column.

Back to the drawing board. I just started experimenting with arrays
few days ago so I'll try testing them more before embarrassing mysel
:)

Those SUMPRODUCT formulas are interesting. Must have a good look to se
how they work..