Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default Placement of Code

The following code was kindly provided to me - to allow users to click on merged cell range C9 in the €śScorecard€ť worksheet, whereupon they are moved to the €śCustomer€ť worksheet, cell A1, and moved to the upper left corner of the screen. I eventually want to make this idea work for 12 merged cell ranges on the €śScorecard€ť worksheet, to send users to various other worksheets and target cells

Can someone tell me where/how to insert the code? Tried the €śScorecard€ť worksheet code module and a general module but it doesnt respond

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks, Phi

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range
if Target.Address = "$C$9" the
Application.ScreenUpdating = Fals
Sheets("Customer").Selec
Sheets("Customer").Range("A1").Selec