Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening a worksheet in VBA

Precede it with

Application.Screenupdating = False

and set to True after.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"gwgeller " wrote in message
Hello all. From a active worksheet I would like to open another
worksheet(in VBA) in a separate workbook and copy it's contents to the
initial worksheet. I would like this to happen without the 2nd
worksheet showing at all. Can I grab the contents of the other
worksheet without it actually opening in excel(visually)?
I can open the worksheet copy its contents and then close it,
but I don't want the user to see this happening.
Thanks,
GG

---