Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default Control Button Clone

Tom, I dont understand the instruction as to where the code goes - "right click...". I tried it in the worksheet ("Scorecard") module having the cell to be clicked (click cell), and also in a general module. Cant get it working either way and know I'm wrong, since it works for you. Is this code attached directly to the cell range? Looks like this Sub could develop into a fantastic navigation tool

When I posed the original thread, I didnt know if the idea was even possible. If I can get this working, I would like to expand it further as follows

Worksheet Click Cell GoTo W/S GoTo Cel
Scorecard E7 Customer A
Scorecard E20 Customer A3
Scorecard E35 Financial A
Scorecard E38 Financial A3
There are 12 click cells and GoTo cells in all

Would this be accomplished in one Sub, or individual Subs behind individual click cells

Thanks
Phi