confused

Default variable to refer to "this worksheet"?

Hi,

I have a hyperlink function which when clicked opens another worksheet in
the same spreadsheet. At the moment my function is:
=HYPERLINK("[SpreadsheetName.xls]NewWorksheetName!Cell", "click here to open
new worksheet")

can I subsitute the spreadsheet name for something which refers to
"this/current spreadsheet". This means if the spreasheet name changes I wont
have to change the function.
Ive tried the following but neither work:
=HYPERLINK("[ThisWorkbook]NewWorksheetName!Cell", "click ...")
=HYPERLINK("[ThisWorkbook()]NewWorksheetName!Cell", "click ...")

thanks for any help you can give
cheers