Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jerry W. Lewis Jerry W. Lewis is offline

Default Kind-of extended sumif

In addition to the other suggestions, the following will work if you are
talking about data in a column

=SUMPRODUCT((<check_column={13,17,22})*<sum_colum n)

Jerry

BEDE wrote:

I'd like to have something like a sumif only that I wish to have some complex conditions, like:
"=13 or =17 or =22" instead of the simple "=13", which requires me to have 3 sumifs, one for each of the 3 conditions that I wish to have or-ed.
Is there anything ready-made?

Or is there some function that performs like "eval" in Foxpro (I know that since Fox 2.0)?