Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple Code Required

Gregor,

Do you mean that you have programmatically added the form via VBA, or did
you design the form in the VBIDE?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"gregork" wrote in message
I am sorry to be posting on this subject again but I have spent hours
mucking around in help files and google searches with no success. The end
result is confirmation that I don't know what the hell I'm doing in VBA so
I'll describe what I'm trying to do and gratefully accept any advice.

I have inserted a user form (userform1)as a VBA object with the following
objects: combobox1, textbox1, CommandButton1 and CommandButton2.
This is what I want the code to do:
-combobox1-range=sheet!3 A3:A200 and destination cell=C3.
-textbox1- destination cell = R3.
-CommandButton1- Enter data and close the userform.
- CommandButton2-Cancel.

Regards
gregork