Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
****cameron****[_2_] ****cameron****[_2_] is offline

Default show msg box if a cell is still blank after a date specified in another cell?

Thanks for the reply bob,
I had thought of conditional formatting but there can be upwards of
50-60 entries a day and I feel that the users won't scroll up to look
at the entries as the reminders need to set in 3-4 day intervals. I
should have clarified better. What I hope to do is something similar
to outlooks' reminder function for it's calender where reminder's
cascade according to oldest to earliest. Not sure if this can be done
though...

---