Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Witte Jim Witte is offline

Default Script/function to extract duplicate entries between two columns?

I have a spreadsheet set up like this

<username1 <real name2 <username2 <real name2
..

I want a way to extract all lines in series <username1 that are
somewhere in <username2 or, converly, are NOT in that series. Actually,
I want to extract both <username1 and <real name1 as one datum, but
that shouldn't be hard.

Is there a thouroughly easy way to do this with a macro (meaning under
4 lines), or should I just import that data into Runtime Revolution,
where I can write a 4 line script to do it.. (but the formating of the
data would take longer..)

Jim