Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Multiple ComboBoxes and TextBoxes on Userform

Sorry, you lost me my friend. "Change" will trap change events, and you state that it does
that well. So just put something in each Change event that screams out which one that
changed.
?
I am probably missing something.
--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"Rich J" wrote in message
Thanks for commenting Harald. Luckily I don't think I need the _click event. What I

need seems to work on _change.
I found this code in a help from a while back on here but I don't understand all how it

works and it is dependent on clicking a specifice combobox. I followed the actions and it
makes any combobox that does not have a ' 1 ' invisible. There is a clue to what I need
but can't put it into practice. The names are detected but still need a way to detect any
combo or text box that is changed.

Private Sub combobox1_Click()
For Each CTRL In UserForm3.Controls
If TypeOf CTRL Is MsForms.ComboBox Then
Set CBOX = CTRL
If Right(CBOX.Name, 1) < 1 Then
CBOX.Visible = False
Next
Controls("Combobox" & ComboBox1.ListIndex + 2).Visible = True
Me.Repaint
End Sub