Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bourbon[_28_] Bourbon[_28_] is offline

Default Calendar recognition and codes

I have attached a template to describe the situation as it was a bit to
long to explain here. Please have a look at it as I think this is a
real brain teazer and could really generate some nice ideas from the
pros on this site....I really would like to get some help in solving
this one!

On the template please disable the macros...none are there but it still
says there are....

Basically, can excel recongnize that there are lets say 3 quarters
between Sep-01 and Jun-02? If yes, then I have explained what I want to
do in the text box in the template. Please have a look at it and give
me your thoughts...

Thanks, B.

Thanks,
B.