Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mjack003[_2_] mjack003[_2_] is offline

Default copy/paste selected worksheets

Let me see if I can explain this a little better. I connected th
function that you have given me to a command button so that when it i
clicked in the master workbook it will prompt for a six digit shippin
number...take that number and create a workbook with the date and tha
number. That was the hard part for me. But now I don't know where t
put the line to copy the highlighted worksheets in the master book an
paste them to the newly created shipping workbook, or if it is eve
possible due to the variable name. I do hundreds of these a day s
this will be a great help if I don't have to manually drag and drop.

Thanks,
Mjac