Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default show msg box if a cell is still blank after a date specified in another cell?

Cameron,

Problem here is what will trigger the msgbox, and what happens if many are
due?

an alternative is to use conditional formatting to highlight all of those
overdue.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"****cameron**** " wrote in message
Hi All,
I am a relatively new user to vba but i have been thrust with with the
task of a spreadsheet analysing data from a sales team. Anyway, my
problem is that I have a worksheet where one column is the date that
customer made contact and another where date is entered when sale was
completed. I would like to have a msg box display asking sales rep on
status of sale if the sale completed date is still blank after a st
period of time from the initial contact column date. I am sure this is
possible I just don't know how. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Cameron.

---