Gina O'Brien

Default White Space in a Cell

Hello

I'm collating a lot of spreadsheets that many other
people have filled in onto one big spreadhseet template.

My problem is that there is a free text cell and, because people
dont know about the 'alt & enter' option, they've hit the space bar
many many times make it look like a new point starts on a new line.

In Word, you have the option of showing all the keyboard strokes
so you can tell what people have done - but I'm finding I'm having
to go into each free text cell and hit delete, then the cell magically
shifts up so that there is no white space.

Any ideas? My document is currently 200 pages long and I'm
nowhere near done!

Gina