Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Different Month, Different Workbook

You could add code to the Workbook_Open event macro in Personal.xls.
Something like

Workbooks.Open Filename = "My " & Format(Date,"mmmm") & ".xls"

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"abxy " wrote in message
I want particular workbooks to open up when excel starts up depending on
month. For example, everyday that it's Febuary, My Febuary Workbook
opens when excel starts up, then in March, everyday my March Workbook
opens up. Is there any way to do this?

---