Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich J Rich J is offline

Default Multiple ComboBoxes and TextBoxes on Userform

I have designed a Userform to make it easier to enter a lot of data on a spreadsheet. There are over a hundred textboxes and 44 comboboxes. Is there a way to detect when any combobox or textbox changes and retrieve the name of only the one that is changed ? I have 44 subroutines - Sub combobox1_change() to sub combobox44_change(). I've tried Userform_change to try to retrieve the name but that doesn't detect a change in a combobox. If I could get that information I could use the number from the name to calculate what row on the spreadsheet to get or put data and do it with one routine instead of 44 for the comboboxes. I don't relish writing over a 100 subroutines for the textboxes
Thanks for any help here and all the pointers I've gotten from other peoples' questions and the solutions offered.