Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Totaling & Subtotaling duplicate rows.

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns of data for
stocks held by different customers. The 3 main columns are
the customer name, the stock amount and stock currency.
I sort the data by currency first then by customer name. I
am trying to insert a blank line and total by customer per
currency, and have a grand total at the end. I used the
subtotals option in data menu bar, by recording a macro
and attaching it to my existing code, but this does not
split the customers by the currencies properly. If i have
the same customer twice it totals both currencies together.
Can anyone help me with the code to fix this please?

Thanks
Andy