Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wesandem[_4_] wesandem[_4_] is offline

Default Macro relative to button position

Rob, I don't see that this solves my problem because I'd still have to
do a separate code for every button unless I'm missing something.
Tom, I am too dumb to understand your post, other than the part about
forms, which the answer is yes, I can. Do I just insert that into a
module? I tried and I get a compile error and "application.caller" is
highlighted. I am not great at VB stuff - I have mostly just recorded
macros - seeing the code is kind of freaking me out! Please help -
from what I can tell it looks like what you've got there is exactly
what I need!
THANKS!

---