Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro relative to button position

In that case use the code that Tom supplied. There was a small typo in that
code, the first line should read

Public Sub ButtonClick()

Right-click on the button, and 'Assign Macro...' to this macro.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"wesandem " wrote in message
I am using the buttons from the forms toolbar, but your post is a little
over my head I'm afraid. Do I just plug that into a module in VB?
This is the first time I've had to do more than just record macros -
seeing the code is freaking me out a little. THANKS AGAIN!

---