Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default High light cells or conditional formatting

use conditional formatting

=countA($A1:$D1)=4

as an example of the formula to use for cells A1:D1

Tom Ogilvy

jenna wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am not sure if conditional formatting could be used in
this case. I am working on a data that I will like for
the rows across to high light if only all the cells
across have some value. This could include text. However,
there should be some data across each cell in the rows. I
am planning to add this to a macro. Egg.
A B C D
Sales 50 10 11
Sales 10
50 5 30 25
6 11 25
Answer.Only these rows will be high lighted.
A B C D
Sales 50 10 11
50 5 30 25.

Any help will be great. Thanks in advance.