Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
slideman[_5_] slideman[_5_] is offline

Default Getting Data From Sheet

Hey,
I made an invoice system that generate invoices.
I did it in excel, and now I want to do it as macro.
So far it going good to me, but I have problem.
I have a sheet that his name is "Comapny Info".
I need that when I put the name of the company in the cell, it will ge
details from the sheet.
I need it to work like Vlookup, but not with the Vlookup function.
Give an exmple:
Col A is company name - That I want to find.
after i find to name i want to take from col B and Col C the contac
name and from col B and phone from Col C.

Thanks for your help,
SlideMan