Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ian123[_47_] ian123[_47_] is offline

Default Complex identify values then cut/copy/paste query

Hi can anyone help with the following please...

I have a list of account codes in column A and a list of corresponding
account balances in column B.

These account codes are numbered 00,001 through to 10,000.

This is what i'd like to happen but don't know how to do...

On running a macro the user is prompted to enter the range of account
codes they want to copy to "SHEET 2" (say for example 00,001 to
01,999).

On clicking ok the account codes chosen, and the corresponding account
balances are cut or copied and pasted into SHEET 2.

The box then pops up again and asks the user to select the data to
copy/cut into SHEET 3.

This will continue until the user is satisfied that he/she has copied
all the data they wish to work with and click cancel on the pop up
box.

I imagine this is quite complex (certainly it is for me!) but i would
really appreciate any help/input on this. Many thanks in advance

---