Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_8_] Nigel[_8_] is offline

Default Memory Problem

Not quite 65,000 to the power 200, more like 65,000 x 200 - still a big
number and your going to break something I suspect!

"medialint" wrote in message
Do you realize what you are doing? You are creating a multi-dimensional

array 65000x200x1

Ignore the 1

What is 65,000 to the power of 200?

Right, a really big number.

This has nothing to do with loops. It has everything to do with memory

allocation, and I don't care how much you spend on RAM SIMMs you're not
going to get there.

Now tell us what you're really trying to accomplish because this is never

going to work.