Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beto[_3_] Beto[_3_] is offline

Default Workbook_BeforeClose Event

Shatin wrote:

Hi all,

I have written a macro -- let's call it web_macro -- to import some
web pages into Excel. The macro then reformats the pages. It's all
done automatically. I then share the resulting file -- let's call it
"new_file" -- with my friends. The web_macro is in my personal.xls
file.

What I want is that whenever my friends close the new_file, a message
will be displayed. I know I can do it by adding a workbook_beforeclose
event to ThisWorkbook in the new_file. However, I don't want to do it
every time a new_file is generated. How can I code it in my original
web_macro so that a Workbook_BeforeClose event will be inserted to the
new_file automatically?

You can find information he
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Another way would be to use a template excel file with the code already
in. So you open it, import with web macro, then save as a different file.
Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.