Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Preventing deletion of a custom toolbar

David,

You don't. Or rather, you can't, so you shouldn't try. If I want to
delete a toolbar, it will be deleted, and there isn't anything you can
do about it.

What you *can* do is have your application create the custom toolbar
every time it is opened, and remove it every time it is closed. There
are plenty of code examples in this group showing how to do it, so
head over to google groups and take a look.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"David" wrote in message
How do I prevent a user accessing the customise menu and deleting a

custom toolbar?