Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
arcadia arcadia is offline

Default color code dates due

Hi,
I am totally new to excel, but I need a chart that can show a date due
and color code it. For example: if the original date is 23/01/03, I
need that to show say, green. If the due date is now 23/01/04, I need
it to show say, red when it reaches that date I also would like to
know when the date is getting close, so about a month before the
23/01/04, I would like it to show yellow. I know it can be done as I
have seen charts like this, but I don't know enough about excel to do
it. Is there anyone out there whos knows how this is done, please.