Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default worksheet copy problem

I have a workbook with a number of hidden sheets

When I copy one of my hidden sheets I do not necessarily no the name of the new sheet because of duplicates etc

I do not no the index number of the sheet because when I put it after sheets.count it goes after the last visible sheet

I would love to simply know the codename of the new sheet but again there can be "holes" in the codename numbering because of deletions

How can I copy a sheet and know its name, codename and index afterward?