Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart Hastings Stuart Hastings is offline

Default Moving in multi-sheet document

Ignore previous post. I've found a method of gettnig this to work. It may
not be the best, but it's effective!

Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("Servers - Firmware").Range("A1"), _
Scroll:=True

"Stuart Hastings" wrote in message
Thanks - I can now get the workbook to open at the index sheet. However, I
still get an error when moving between sheets when I try to get the cursor
placed into cell A1.

The script I'm using is simply:

Sheets("Servers - Suppliers").Select
Range("A1").Select

Can anyone suggest a method that works, please?

"Brad" wrote in message
Put this code in your workbook module.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate